Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Merril Flea Market - Toronto Reference Library

Hello everyone!
I apologize for the inactivity. I've been pretty busy and haven't had a chance to update anything here. I have a some new lottery items, gashapon charms and figures, and other nifty merch from my trip to Japan. I will try to document everything and make a post before this weekend, but I don't know if that'll be possible given time constraints.

Some series I have merch of: Free!, Daiya no Ace, Haikyuu, Durarara, Natsume Yuujinchou, Evangelion, Kuroko no Basuket...

I have a lot of doujinshi as well, that I'm trying to clear out because I just don't have room for it all. These won't be on the table, so please ask if you're interested.

I also have a lot of manga, but because of space and weight, I won't be bringing them with me unless people specifically state that they want them. Manga lists can be found on my sales page. Make an offer, if you see a title you want. I haven't had a chance to update the prices, but I need these gone.

I will be bringing everything other than the manga with me to sell at the Merril Flea Market this coming Saturday, September 12th at the Toronto Reference Library. The event will run from 10 am to 4 pm in the Beeton Auditorium Room. I don't know where my table is yet, but I had asked for a table along the periphery of the room, so here's for hoping that works out.

If anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to message me. I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Please do drop by if you have a chance :)

(I will try and get an item list together asap!)


No comments:

Post a Comment